PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT CURRENTLY TAKING NEW CLIENTS
- initial 2 – 2.5 hour behaviour consultation including:
- diagnosing behaviour problem
- written client report & veterinary report
- two follow-up visits and free email/telephone
support between consults
- further visits/telephone consults are charged at £50 per hour
Telephone and Skype consults are available. Please enquire if your dog is suitable. You will be required to provide video of your dog’s behaviour and provide follow-up video of training progress for assessment.
Pre-puppy class consult 1.5-2 hours and includes:
- comprehensive puppy pack
- problem prevention and housetraining advice
- breed-specific advice
- follow-up consult and puppy walk
- free ongoing support and advice as required via telephone/email
Basic training that doesn’t require written report e.g. basic obedience, recall training, pulling on the lead
- one hour consult via Skype, telephone or in person, to help clients make an informed decision about what to feed and what questions to ask their vet
This information is not a substitute for veterinary care or intended to treat any disease, and any dietary changes must be discussed with your own veterinarian.
Telephone and Skype nutrition consults are available.